Originally Posted By: bobcflatpicker
Kevin,

That “small minded little world” comment got me thinking about the music that I deliberately listened to today. It included:

The Andrews Sisters, Elvis Presley, Gin Wigmore, Robert Palmer, Sierra Hull, Della Mae, Junior Brown, The Beach Boys, Peter Gabriel, Merle Haggard, Tristan Prettyman, T. Rex, Christina Aguilera, Pink, Mya, Tom Petty, Tony Rice, Sam Bush, Tommy Emmanuel, Hall & Oates, Dwight Yoakum, Gretchen Wilson, Brent Mason, Vince Gill, Rodney Crowell, The Beatles, Travis Tritt, Pam Tillis and about 30 or so minutes of Beethoven. (I didn’t get to ZZ Top or Mark O'Connor today).

I don’t know about the music in your world today, but in my “small minded little world”, …it was pretty good and extremely varied. It was emotional and intellectual. 

I had the US Open golf tournament playing on TV muted, while surfing some of my favorites on YouTube.

And BTW I am beyond impressed that you have Merle AND T.Rex in your playlist along with Z.Z.Top, Elvis, Peter Gabriel, Tom Petty and the others. Me too! My friends cannot figure me out because my interests are so varied!