Thanks for the reply... I understand about Beta testers having certain obligations... wink

I have to agree with you about PG's customer focus and fairness. I purchased a DXi plug-in in 2009 and when I had some trouble with it they were very helpful.

I look forward to adding BIAB into my composition workflow again...

I still have the 2004 install that I moved over from an old WinXP system and did a "string and tape" job getting it to work under windows 7 x64 [I used to do computer networks for a living but have settled into being under-employed with a commiserate reduction in stress and increase in free time.]

At first my workflow was BIAB > WindJammer (Midi Editor} > Hardware Synths > Cassette Tape

Then evolved to
BIAB + The Jammer > WindJammer (Midi Editor} > Hardware Synths > Sound Forge (mastering)

Then Became BIAB > WindJammer (Midi Editor} > Hardware Synths + FL Studio > ACID Pro > Sound Forge (mastering)

Then BIAB > Reason + FL Studio > ACID Pro > Sound Forge (mastering)

As you can see I don't tend to use a single tool but I am willing to spend the $299 for the ultrapak if only to get all the bells and whistles I can afford while I can afford them but want (as most people do) the most bang for the buck.