Guenter,

it's probably bad form to ask Houdini how his magic trick works... but I WOULD like to get a glimpse into what you go through to create something like this.

I'm guessing the voices and a lot of the parts are driven by MIDI, which could be rearrangements of standard MIDI files or your own playing.

Assuming that much is true, and knowing that your arrangements are nothing like any SMF I've ever found online, I have to conclude that you go to a lot of trouble to put the basic MIDI skeleton into a form that lets you add the other elements (such as real tracks)

Of all your songs so far, this is the closest to the original classical composition. In fact, up to 1:53 I'm guessing the song *IS* a SMF of the original work with patches replaced by modern instruments + Avanna. However, your transition from that foundation to what comes next is masterful and seamless!

The very idea of using synthetic voices to create a choir singing a classical work is very clever; but, that's what we've come to expect from you!

Last edited by Pat Marr; 06/18/13 08:31 AM.