Hi Floyd and Rodney,

What an amazing piece of music! This has "success" written all over it on every aspect of the song - music, lyrics, production, singing, soloing, backing, mixing, etc., etc., etc.

Rodney: your playing is exceptional. Your tracks enhance Floyd's singing and lyrics incredibly well. To my ears, it's a "hand and glove" kind of perfect fit.

Floyd: I have to say that these lyrics are some of the best I've heard. Full stop (that's Aussie for "period"). They are absolutely brilliant, incredibly creative and must have taken ages to assemble. When I look at what you've written, I see a textbook example of how to use carefully considered alliteration to enhance the singability and memorability of a song. The thing is, when I listened to the song, I only picked up a bit of alliteration here and there and smiled at its quirky cleverness. When I read the lyrics though, I could see that alliteration is the cement that holds the song's brickwork together. Wow!!! And then all those inner rhymes! .... As I've already said, these lyrics must have taken ages to assemble.

I really hope this song goes places for the both of you. Do you have an account on American Song Space? It's free. The site is owned by "American Songwriter" magazine and is frequented by publishers. It might pay dividends to post there as well as here. I once had a song picked up from American Song Space by a publisher.

Ok. It's time to have another listen.

I'm awestruck!!!!!
Noel

Last edited by Noel96; 06/28/13 11:59 AM.

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024