Matt what is ^J~Window ? And I assume it is a 3/4. As I tried to stress it is NOT a criticism in any way of the Norton disk, and in fact Bob is providing good support.

But when I am using BIAB live, I need songs to load as per the book. I really do not have time to go through every song listing (I have quite a few fakebooks so I ws planning to buy several of the Nortons Disks) and if I get a call for a tune I have not checked, I was sorta hoping the songbooks would load up according to the chart.

Imagine if I had gone out and used this one cold at a gig, got a call for BN, everyone is expecting a 3/4, and it pops out as a 4/4 standard shocked

This is the first Norton Disk I have bought, and I am only at B's - with a mismatch already...I guess I am trying to ascertain just how accurate they really are...

Random selections also seem to only throw up a base ZZ style. So even though the books are setup, I suspect there will be a lot of editing to more accurately match styles, BUT at least all the chords are entered so that is a major bit of work that can be avoided smile

Dennis