Thanks Bob, but I think the problem is that that song actually referenced one of your styles (most likely an unintentional one that slipped through the "proofing" stage), which is why it is not loading a BIAB factory jazz waltz.

In any case as I wrote you earlier, by using a "suggested" style from the styles available with BIAB at the time of compiling the book, is ipso facto the same thing (ergo it means you only used factory styles) yes?

Look it is not a major issue...as I said it was the first book I bought, and I had onyl got to the letter B before a glitch. Now, at home this is a minor annoyance only as one can scan styles to pick one to replace, but if I am at a gig with your Fakebook disks loaded, and I get a request for some obscure tune from one of the books, I sort of expect it will at least load with the correct time signature. The actual style is not as important as I have all the parts apart from bass and drums muted out anyway, the time sig is critical for me.

Please don't misunderstand, I am not "bagging" the disks at all, I think they are a brilliant concept and well done, but before I go further I just need to reconcile that I am probably going to HAVE to go through each and every entry to ensure they load with the correct song data.

The other alternative (which is not unappealing wink )is to also buy your styles disks...I am also considering that solution as well smile

As you may recall from my emails, I have 15 fakebooks all of which you seem to have a Fakebook disk for so it is a major investment, and I want to be sure before I proceed down that path.

Dennis