Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Thinking further upon this, I can make a case for BIAB looking at the first several bars to determine the count-off, if the number of beats per bar varies and that variation repeats. And you should be able to override the program's choice.

For Take Five, where you might write repeating measures of 3 beats then 2 beats, it would be nice to get a count-in of 3, 2. (etc...)

Thanks Matt. Of course you are exactly correct, but I hope these additional technicalities don't get PG to put this in the too hard basket. I understand that the program works with limitations for songs containing bars with different time signatures, slicing off beats to get the correct value.

However, for these occassions, maybe a much easier way is to just provide an override option checkbox in the Song Settings dialog:

Any takers?

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones