I just listened to the YouTube samples. Sound very nice. Very nice productions. Great trumpet your playing. Is any of that BIAB? I do want to write me a big collection of songs in the style of Antonio Carlos Jobim. Try to find a tone similar to Sinatra's when I sing them. I think BIAB has a lot I can work with. I just bought a new guitar so maybe I can add some arpeggio guitar to my productions. Though I am not the best musician. Some of the chords are tough for me to get. You need the perfect hands for placement of some of the chords. I am sure I will add something nice to it. Improve my skills as I play along with my BIAB tracks I create. Even if some songs I ad some lead notes and a few chords it will enhance it. I think my Brazilian Jazz / Bossa Nova material I will produce for my band Frychester. So I have www.Frychester.com. You can see my group. Three virtual world avatars are the stars. A cartoon band/3d virtual online band really. I will see what I can do. Not sure if I will win a grammy but I hope my songs turn out great. They will be great demos at least to pitch to some Bossa Nova bands. I will have fun selling these albums with my record company Artist Virtual Records. WOW Band in a Box has my dreams back on track lol.