wow I didn't know Band in a Box was 20 years old. When I buy it soon for the first time it should be incredible. Ok well back in 2005 composing your song using BIAB then giving that track to the musicians really got things rolling for you a lot faster. The muscians could play along with your track at home for a week or so to be ready for the studio. But as you say now you can do something great with BIAB alone. Hey why don't you start working on some new BIAB productions? Just BIAB with your trumpet or whatever horn produced on your pc? Do something like that for an example. Who knows what I will do. Maybe since I will have this program I can maybe learn a few more instruments. It isn't too late. I may be 46 but I can start playing the trumpet or Ukulele or make my albums sound interesting. I just play guitar a little. All the easy chords and some bar chords. Nothing real tricky. And I know how to play arpeggio to make it sound good. I am also buying a TC Helicon product for my vocals. I am looking at the VoiceLive Play and the VoiceLive Touch.