Hey Pat Marr,

Thanks for the compliment on my singing. I hope to keep improving my skills. I want to buy some effects from TC-Helicon to improve the sound of my voice also. You can double your voice and tons of different things. There is VoiceLive Touch I am considering and VoiceLive Play. The quality is professional. Many pros use their equipment.

But of course I have to sing quality into it to really sound great. I know it will build my confidence also so that will be good for me. One of my projects I want to do with BiaB is Bossa Nova style music. Sinatra collaborated with Antonio Carlos Jobim for a while. He was the originator of Bossa Nova they claim. Songs like Quiet Nights, One Note Samba, Wave, Girl From Ipanema, Triste, Meditation, Dindi. Songs like that. Look for them on YouTube.

So I am planning on attemping to do something similar to these songs. With BiaB I have a good chance. There is so many different styles and I see Bossa Nova also. In the past I wrote me a collection of Country songs because when I was 20 or so I learned to fabricate a good country western accent and I just wrote a big collection with some basic chords. I still of course have my collection of songs I wrote and in fact I will be producing them in BiaB also. But country isn't my main desire here. But I will have some fun with it.

I plan on producing a few different artists from my record company Artist Virtual Records. All my artists will just be online bands or singers. 3d Virtual World artists. Like Gorillaz were considered a cartoon band. Very successful. There were many more cartoon bands in the past. But now we need Virtual World success. It just means I can be anyone I want to be. I actually only plan on being the artists that I produce with my record company. No plans for anyone else.

One is a band I call Frychester. You can see a picture of my band on www.Frychester.com. So you can see the three avatars that will be the stars. I believe my country western productions will be Jerry Angel. But I am singing in Second Life as Jerry Angel and singing Jazz Standards..lol..anyway as you can see even before I own BiaB it has me doing some thinking. My dreams of being a star is back! I will produce the best albums I can and sell them digitally all over the world with using my record company with a great distributor called Mondo Tunes. Check out that company. They also have CD Baby. CD Baby will make your CD's for 4 dollars..but Amazon will do it for 3 dollars if you buy 100. But I am not sure if that means they ship them all to you at once then you have to ship them. CD Baby ships them.

Ok now I am just type happy on this. Anyway yes I am waiting for this to come out. I was a little impatient going to pgmusic looking to see if it is out yet but I am not worried about it. I changed my mindset. I want them to take all month because they might be in the studio now producing some more hours to really pack it with a lot of new tracks. But of coure to me they are all new since I don't own it yet. So I am sure it will be great.

Also thanks for telling me that I will really like it with the genre that I sing. So there must be a lot of potential to produce some songs in the Jazz Vocal genre...and hopefully Bossa Nova also. Oh I was just thinking you called me Jerry. I thought how did he know that? My website Jerry Angel...ok lol..I have many singing Aliases lol.

SlyRuby aka Jerry Angel, aka Frychester lol