Originally Posted By: Danny C.
Originally Posted By: MarioD
It was very nice seeing you guys on the video. It looked like you two were having a lot of fun together.

John, excellent singing and bass playing.

Danny and I did get together one night in Biloxi Mississippi. As part of our Florida vacation my wife and I were visiting her sister in Florida’s panhandle. I had emailed Danny and told him when I was going to be there and he suggested we meet in Biloxi, which was half way from where I was and where he lives. All four of us, me, Danny and our wives had a great time together.

Big Ditto what Mario said!

Although I really enjoyed the little video of John and Pat on the front porch, and keep in mind we don't have any videos to prove it, I still can't help but think Mario and I are prettier. Not by much mind you, but prettier none the less.

What do you think Mario?

Later,

Amen my twin from a different mother, amen!

We can say that because no one took our picture!

No we are not going to put up pictures of ourselves to prove it. You will just have to imagine it! We are laugh laugh laugh

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware