Originally Posted By: CountryTrash
For what its worth...

IF they are going to start only issuing yearly(?) UPGRADES why not try and schedule a mid year 100 style pack then, no new features , only new styles ... if they price that attractively I would certainly spend MY money on that. I am fairly certain that would satisfy a LOT of users ...

That would certainly satisfy me as new features are always a bonus for me but the addition of the new styles the factor that makes ME pull the trigger, not the new features ....

here, here I agree with this. The main thing I get the upgrades for are the new real tracks. I figure if there are at least 2 I can't live without its worth getting them to replace 2 $50 per hour musicians on a session. Not only do I have them for this session but all future sessions at now additional costs.

So, yes if there are a couple super new real tracks in any upgrade I'm probably going to go ahead and get it.

Dell 610 dual Monitor, win 7-10, Sonar Plat, ProTools 10 & 11, Reaper 4, BIAB/real Band 2022, Easy Drummer, Superior Drummer, Kontact Essentials, Personnel Orchestra, Korg Legacy Analog & Digital