Funny one of the improvements I really wanted was ability to use different vst's. Now that I have it I don't use it. To darn complicated to set it up. I just use the gm module from sonar and change to better sounds when I go to a DAW. I use BIAB as my general scratch pad where I start my construction process and then use the more powerful tools available to us to finish it. I doubt I will ever need to use more than the avail memory for a 2 and a half minute song during this phase of the process. 5 to 7 tracks doesn't take up that much. Flip that over to the DAW and add and subtract to 40 50 tracks is where I'll run into memory problems. I don't think BIAB was ever intended to be the one complete answer to the finale toolbox one uses when creating the recording.

I guess different folks use these programs in different ways. So once again, give me a few really blow me away real track musicians that I don't have in my bag and I'm going to be happy.

Dell 610 dual Monitor, win 7-10, Sonar Plat, ProTools 10 & 11, Reaper 4, BIAB/real Band 2022, Easy Drummer, Superior Drummer, Kontact Essentials, Personnel Orchestra, Korg Legacy Analog & Digital