Important things first:
The point of this song has been the sole source of comfort regarding the death of my dear wife. If I thought she was just dead, I couldn't bear it. But I don't see the bible as being merely a book of man's opinions, I see it in the way that it clearly represents itself: as the Word of God. And as the Word of God, it has authority and believability.

If the Creator of all things says that physical death is not the end, I can accept it with utter confidence. Based on the testimony of scripture, my wife is in Christ, seated in heavenly places in Him. Wow! That's something worth singing about!

Having said all that, the music you write is some of the most complex in this forum. You show what can really be accomplished with this software! Your combination of real tracks with MIDI, personal performance and sequenced instruments is nothing short of awe-inspiring! And the genre you work in is (IMO) one of the most difficult to execute well because of the orchestration and inclusion of so many instruments that have to work well together.

But, you make it all work! I really appreciate not only your performing and recording skills, but also your use of music as a ministry. Thanks for all that