Hello everyone. I'm a LONG time user of BIAB (since the Atari days) that's been away for a while. I'm back with a bunch of new toys :-)

I've used BIAB a few times for live performance, and it was great. I have a new toy that I'd like to integrate into the performance with some of the capabilities of BIAB, but I'd like to not have to use the GUI on the mac during a performance to change settings.

Here's the specifics. I just bought an Akai EWI 4000s, and have been playing around with it in BIAB using the Thru channel, and it's awesome. Tonight when I get home I'm going to try some of the auto harmonizer stuff with it and it should work just fine. I'd like to be able to change what's happening on the thru channel with some sort of midi controller event such that I could be playing the "Supersax" harmony one moment, and switch to a "Tenor Sax" patch without harmony the next for a solo and do this with a foot controller rather than trying to do so through the desktop gui (which could be awkward and error prone during a live performance).

Is this sort of thing possible?

- Mike.