I haven't been posting on forums too much. I guess you just reply to the last posting to get in on this right? Anyway yeah sounds pretty exciting though what might be coming out in December. I was all geared up for this .5 release for my first purchase of BiaB. I am glad I asked PGmusic the question will there be a new release soon...a couple months back. I will wait for December so I can get in on this hopeful big advancement with 64bit since I have Windows 7 64bit. I am going for the hard drive version. Anyone that is serious about using the Real Tracks for some nice productions should buy it to get the wave files so you can have the best quality.

I think this might be a great decision for me to buy this. I have written many songs in my life. About 20 and 25 years ago. A big collection of Country music. I think I will shine them up with all the country real tracks here. I just play some basic guitar and I know this software has something to help me produce them into sounding pretty good. I may not have a grammy award winning album. But for selling them online for a low price download I think I can get some foreigners loving my country WOW authentic from an independent artist. But really my plans aren't country. That was just me 20 years back with my fake country voice I came up with. I am now a Jazz Vocal Standards style singer. I love to emulate Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Harry Connick Jr. All of those artists. So I want BiaB to help me get something going in that area. I will heist some great chord progressions from my favorite songs to get me started with a great foundation. As you know these chord progressions are not copyrightable. You just need your own melody and lyrics and the chords are all yours!! WOW! All my songs were basic chords in the past.

So this will really get me going creatively. I hope I surprise myself with what I can do. With the Real Tracks we are literally getting thousands of dollars in professional musician's studio recordings. That is why I want the wave files to those. I wouldn't put it past some professionally produced albums having Real Tracks on them somewhere to save money. Does anyone know? Anyway I do think I could be great with this program. Help me to advance and inspire me to write again.

One thing though I don't like the secrecy of PGmusic really. Why do they have to play the Apple silence role? Why? Just get some of your people on here filling us in on things. We are working hard on BiaB....we aren't going to be putting out a .5 this year everyone. We are saving it all up for a crazy blowout huge advancement for Christmas. And yes it includes 64bit and some wonderful new styles to choose from. Why can't they do that? Why the silence? Why not interact with the BiaB community? All the enthusiasts? Make everyone feel part of it. Not abandoned. Not this feeling of coldness. Being locked out from the answers. Well I am not buying it until Christmas anyway. I really don't think they are doing this .5 thing people. But how would I know? I don't even own a BiaB yet lol. Well look at the date. September 10th as I type this. So obviously it isn't happening. And if it is happening they are just taking it from my December purchase anyway. So nobody buy the .5 now. That would be a waste of your money when all you have to do is wait a 3 months or so.

Sly Ruby