Steve is an amazing musician. It's a pleasure to write with him. He has a well-honed sense of melody and always manages to come up with something fresh and memorable. In addition, his sense of orchestration is outstanding. When I first heard what he'd done with the chord progression I sent over, I was speechless. Never in a million years could I have put together the backing that he assembled.

Mac: Thanks for dropping in and having a listen. It's easy to have a good collab with Steve!

Dani: When I read you comments, you gave me a smile. Thank you smile I agree with you, too. Steve has an excellent voice. I'd love to be able to sing like he does!

Geunter: Appreciate your time and comments. Everything you hear is Steve and Steve's work. My contributions were towards the lyrics, the rhythmical movement of the lyrics and the chord progression.

Bob: It's always good to see you! Thank you for taking time out to listen and to comment. Like Steve, all I need to do now is to find out how iTunes works!

Josie: The “easy going”, “catchy” and “nice horns” are all Steve's efforts. I helped contribute to “uplifting” if it's applied to the lyrics. If “uplifting” is applied to any other aspect of the song then that belongs to Steve, too! Thanks for dropping by. It's always a pleasure to read you.

George: Your positive feedback is appreciated a great deal. Thank you for giving our song a play-through. All the best smile

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024