Thanks Noel, already done that, been that way almost since the first day I went to W8 wink

No it's an issue where BIAB just drops the rate to 44 and even when then closed down the i/f needs a manual reset back to 48, for the rest of the system setup to function again.

It's no big deal as I have got a work-around method in place, but in this day and age, I really cannot see why PG don't include 48. I think it is perhaps complacency or laziness or maybe both. But then when looking at the assumed demographic of the user base, I would hazard a guess that 75% would not know what a sampling rate is wink ergo, PG perhaps figure why bother changing something for a small fraction of the user base.

I am not a programmer so I really do not know how much re-coding would be necessary (if any) to enable 48. And then add the quite poor sampling and recording of the real tracks (take a listen to them, there are recording artefacts, music stand noises, room noises, even some human voice noise. Plus many of them have really high and noticeable background noise.

I am not saying this to particularly denigrate BIAB, but more to illustrate that in a lot of ways it is still an amateur home player program. I am using it as a means to an end at the moment, but I think unless it picks up, once that task is complete I may walk away from it.

And please, to anyone who may read this, it is just my view only so I really hope people don't start trying to jump to the defence of BIAB. There is no need, and I am not saying it to spark a debate. If folks are totally happy with it the way it is and it works for them, well that's great, truly.