floyd,
Glad you liked my sense of humour.

Dani48,
Thanks for your kind words.

Noel96,
AT that time I used to say that if I didn't have bad luck then I wouldn't have any luck at all. Gotta laugh it off...eventually.

Tommyad,
thanks for your comments, sorry you too are a member of this "club"

gruvrider,
The dog seemed to miss me as he was always waiting for me when I picked my son up on "visiting days". And I missed him FAR more than the ex laugh cry

Steve,
Thanks a lot for the comment.
You keep up the good works also.

RE my use of midi drums and not real drums
In this song I just wanted a snare drum, no kik, hats etc. The instruments and lead vocals were finished and I had spent a lot of time auditioning the drums and the feel, in my mind, just evaporated with a full kit.
I have a roll up USB Piano Keyboard which I use as my drum kit. I can then set all the keys, in my DAW Cubase SX, to play one note, in this case d1 (snare) and just tapped away, sometimes in time. Then adjusted the timing as I felt necessary. My drum VSTi is FL Studio and I also use the tab sequencer and drum sequencer, FPC, in that also to get rhythms.
I always save a midi file of my BIAB song and have even, not in this song, changed the instrument tracks, say piano and bass, to play drums and partially deleted/adjusted the results. That takes some time but I have done that for years now so it seems easier with time.

I only started using the real stuff when I got BIAB 2013 as I resisted the change, muttering "in my day" LOL. SO I am spending a lot of time now re-doing my old stuff and mix and matching midi and Real stuff..
I sometimes wish I hadn't been so pedantic but.....

Glad you all enjoyed

Alyn