Rog,

Man, I just LOVE your songs! And I can't even articulate why.. there's just some mysterious quality that I can't put into words! But I'll try anyway...

For starters, your songs are highly original to my ears. Most songs in a songwriters forum tend to sound like modifications of existing songs. Rarely do I hear a song that doesn't remind me of something else. But your songs NEVER sound like another song to me... your chord structures, instrumentation, vocals etc are all signature ROG from start to finish.

And I don't understand why you say you can't sing... To me, the difference between a relaxed vocal style and somebody who can't sing is whether the song grates on your nerves when you listen to it. Your songs sound good. 'Nuff said.

finally, your mixing experience always produces a masterful end product. I'd kill for the ability to mix like you. Well, maybe not kill... but I would consider choking somebody a little bit.

Anyway, yet another remarkably innovative song! I am inspired!

(but I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing to be inspired and incompetent at the same time. it just leads to frustration)

;-)