Maybe I should say a few things on this 2013.5 forum before it goes down in history. I can't really get involved with the conversation too much since I don't have Band in a Box yet. I am looking forward to writing some great songs and producing some hopefully impressive songs for some online digital albums with it. My skills as a guitar player are limited. So I know with this program I can finally do some great things. My albums might not be grammy award winning in quality with it but I think I can do something great with it. At least it will showcase my talent. Wow I will be great!

I will buy the hard drive version. Why would anyone want to get anything other than the wave files for the real tracks? Don't they want to produce their music in the best quality possible? What is it about 700 dollars? I am sure I will get that value out of all their studio recordings. I don't think they will sound bad. Sure some of the recordings might have some unwanted voices or something that isn't wanted. Hopefully they will try harder with that in the future to make sure they have higher quality real tracks. But I am sure it is far and few between so that isn't going to scare me off. I think this is the only program in the world like this. This is the best you can get. And even if someone else comes out with something I think they will try even harder to be even better. WOW!!