Thanks for the chords for the standards line Raymb1. I will check it out more soon. I couldn't begin to create my own chord progression for a song other than the basic chords. I used G, C, D, A, F, E, Am, Em, and a few more sure. But nothing ever tricky. That is why I fabricated my fake country voice for all my writing years back.

But now since I am doing online shows singing Sinatra's hits, and many more greats like Nat King Cole, Tony Bennett, Dean Martin people of that style. I want to write some songs like that. And I think BiaB could help me get closer to it. Sinatra did a lot of great songs with Antonio Carlos Jobim. A Brazilian composer. That was Bossa Nova I think. It had that Brazilian sound. Possibly BiaB has some Bosa Nova stuff I can do something like Sinatra did too.

I will put all the chords in to those songs. Of course write my own lyrics and melody. It will be a new song that is for sure. But with the help of the chords from a proven hit. As you can see my avatar pic on the left shows my record label Artist Virtual. So I am all ready for BiaB lol. I don't need the music industry and any major label to sign me and put a million dollars invested into me. I just need my own wannabe record label, BiaB, some great new original songs, MondoTunes distribution and there ya GO!!

Sure the recordings my be a little shabby around the edges. At least to the professional producer's ear. But hey for a low priced downloaded album of an independent artist some people around the world might like my songs. I know I won't get rich from my BiaB productions. I might sell 5 or 10 albums a month. Who knows. I don't care. I don't need to be rich and famous. I could have a following of 500 people from around the world and be happy really. I don't need 5 million. Success is relative.

Band in a Box here I come!!! WOW!!