That will be a nice Christmas gift for myself. I guess it could be just a month away. Do you know if it is like clock work every year early in December? Or is it late in December they usually release it? How much more Real Tracks do they put on at Christmas? Is it a few hours of studio recordings? I am just hoping they have a lot of what I am looking for. I am not into rock music or anything. I am wanting to try and write and produce some albums with the Bossa Nova style. Like Sinatra. I will sound a little like him I hope also. Well maybe not exactly but that is what I am going for. Also something maybe Harry Connick Jr might record. At any rate I hope there is plenty to have some fun with so I can do something creative. Produce an online album for digital download. It might not be perfect as the pros but I will sell it for a low price and if they hate it they won't feel so bad lol.

I highly doubt if I will be upgrading this every year on that Audiophile version. 300 dollars a year is too much for me. I wonder if I can hold out 3 years? Then BOOM get a truckload more at once. It depends on what they have that I want. Who knows the demand I will have to get the latest once. At least this will be the first time I have bought this and to get the 2014 it might just be a huge bargain since there are so many years of real tracks productions in it right?

Sly Ruby