Why does it seem by my comments I may not need the audiophile version? I don't understand what you mean. I just want to try and write and produce some very nice songs in a couple genres I never have before. I have only recorded some country songs with basic strumming in the past. So I have never done anything great. Just demos.

I just want to get into this with some quality real tracks so that I can creat some very nice music. I don't want to produce a song and put some low quality real tracks in it. I want to make it sound as good as I can make it. Maybe nobody could tell the difference after they download my songs from an online album. Who knows.

Yeah I just like to use the word heist when I talk about the chord progression. Sure I can get them from any of my favorite songs. I am sure I might be trying that. But nice to know they have other features that help. Creating a chord progression. Maybe they have hundreds in a genre. That would be nice. It creates a melody? I wouldn't want some melody everyone and their brother is going to use lol. I will put my own melody to it. But I am interested in checking that out also.

So I guess it is like clockwork on the December release. So we are all working on November now. Once December hits we are home free. From what everyone says I believe I will get my money's worth out of it. If I pay the 679.00 version it might be a small price to pay for the great songs it will help me to write. I can sell my albums online and maybe earn my money back over the years by selling them. I am sure I will just sell a couple here and there to independent artist connoisseurs or whatever they are called. B grade music lovers!! lol
If I produce music good enough for some independent cheap film I will be happy to be honest.

Maybe I can find some film makers and push some of my songs to them. I wonder if I can cut them a deal so they can legally use my songs without paying any licensing fees? That way they choose my songs over other artists work. Then I get my songs in a nice little movie for some great prosperity? WOW. I don't know much about it now. Just kicking around ideas.

Last edited by SlyRuby; 11/05/13 09:30 PM.