wow great feedback on my rattling on I did great lol. Thanks for all of the input. Yes I bet a side by side test on the wav files and the regular I guess mp3 I probably could barely tell the difference. If the mp3's are 320kbps that is so high I probably couldn't tell the difference myself. Nice to know Kojak also did some productions with BiaB with regular real tracks for film and television. Though wow I still think I might go for the first purchase ever of BiaB get the audiophile and go for the Gold!!...That is years of real tracks right? How many? maybe 5 years of them? I am just thinking when I produce my album and create songs I really do love it will be very nice to have the very best audio files for it. Because I will be very proud of my songs. But I do believe many of you are right that I won't be able to tell the difference. But they I can pay off that 679.00 no in a couple months. Then all of those high quality files are mine forever. And many of you have invested maybe two thousand in this over time buying all the other versions. I am getting in when there is a huge amount of real tracks right? I think for 679.00 it could be a bargain with all I can accomplish with this program.

What I am going to be able to do with this is start my songwriting again. Years ago I was a prolific songwriter writing country. No I never made it as a songwriter. I never really got around to marketing them. Though I do have them online now for kicks. I think I will produce them in Band in a Box though. There are a lot of country files in it so I think I can do something with them. Though I am not interested in country music now. If it is possible to change the genre and use the lyrics with a new style. I will try it.

I am not trying to be rich and famous here for my music I produce with BiaB. I am not going to the music industry and trying market my songs to them. I highly doubt it. But you never know. My plans are just to make my own business. My own little record company. Distribute my songs with MondoTunes to over 750 online stores I guess they say. All for one price of about 40 dollars an album. So I think I can someday pay for my BiaB with selling my albums. Who knows they might sound like a joke to some that hear them. But others will love my songs. Maybe an Indempendent Artist enthusiast in Japan will love my songs and buy my album in an instant. Or some woman in France might think I am the best and listen to me in her car going to work everyday. I don't need fame and fortune.

So my concept is Artist Virtual Records. My productions are likely going just to be my albums of myself. I will produce them under different names. One project is a virtual group named Frychester. You can see my possible album cover on www.Frychester.com it isn't anything great. But that is one idea. I will do a solo album under a couple other names also. Sly Ruby, Jerry Angel. Wow BiaB has opened up the horizons. Got me ready for some not so bad productions from someone that hasn't produced anything in his life other than bare-bones guitar / vocal demos. The Frychester group project will be Bossa Nova style with my voice sounding kind of like Sinatra how he sang all of the Atonio Carlos Jobim songs. That is my hope that I can put his flavor to my voice. That is what I hear when I sing those songs but I am sure I don't sound close to Sinatra in reality lol. You can try and emulate someone but you cannot match him. So even if I go for his tones I am who I am. But that is what I am going for. You go listen to Sinatra sing Change Partners with Antonio Carlos Jobim on YouTube...wow that was great. If I can do something like that I would love it.

At any rate hey this is all a hobby anyway. I don't care about making it big. And I am not going to ever fit the shoe as a star. So that is why I have Artist Virtual. No need to tour. No need for interviews. I will produce my virtual group and artists. Right now I sing in Second Life as Jerry Angel. That is a virtual world. So any of you singers out there interested in doing a few shows in a virtual world Second Life is where you want to do it. I just had a show last night singing at the Cafe Casablanca. I did an hour set. All from the Great American songbook. That is what I would like to write actually. Songs that sound like they are from that genre. The Standards.

I better get going. My BiaB dreams have only just begun!! Wish me luck!!! lol

Sly Ruby

Last edited by SlyRuby; 11/08/13 12:16 AM.