Thanks Bob. Also Matt about the playback equipment. I was going to reply about that playback comment also but I deleted it since I already typed up a storm here lol. Right now I have nothing quality for my playback. My speakers on this pc are a joke. I don't have all that you speak of. So I am sure I couldn't tell the difference 9 times out of 10. Maybe on a few files I would say oh yes I here a little difference here. This one sounds better.

I guess it is a couple hundred dollars more to go with the Audiophile. And I am getting a hard drive which is worth about 50 dollars I think. So I am essentially paying 150.00 more. I will debate on this. It is just when I create my masterpieces it might be nice to know the quality is the best I could get it. But if that is the case I should record my BiaB tracks for my songs. Then hit a professional studio for my vocals. A place that can really help me make it great. But who knows how much that will be. Probably a bundle.

I guess I will just do it all myself. I am not going to be a star with my albums. Just people occasionally buying one on a blue moon. Independent artist enthusiasts from all over the world will be my albums. Maybe I will make 50 dollars a month selling them. That is success to me lol. Really producing this with the regular Real Tracks would be all I need.

Making this 679.00 investment isn't too bad in my mind. From what everyone says I should get my money out of this. Especially since I have songwriting skills. I have written many songs in my life. And BiaB can finally bring me up to a very professional level. My guitar strumming with Bare-Bones demos get old. And my fake country voice is out with those basic chord songs I wrote. Though basic chords can give you million dollar songs. I am moving up to the Great American Songbook! I like to sing Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Perry Como, Tony Bennett now. I try and emulate their tone. So with my new songs I write with BiaB I would like to have my own tone. But even when I do try and emulate Sinatra for example it is obvious I am trying to sound like him. But I am sure only like his red headed step child might do lol.

I think my voice with my Band in a Box productions will be like Sinatra but I have to pull back on from him some so I have an original sound. I keep rattling on this forum about my BiaB dreams lol. Hey at least I sound better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. The Great American Songbook is hard to sing. You have to be a trained singer to do it or you just sound bad. So that means I sing some songs and sound very nice. Then others I might need some work. At any rate enough being BiaB type happy here. I am going to get creative that is all I can do. Will I be famous? No. Will I get rich? No. Will everyone love my songs? No. I don't care.

Who knows though. I might do something sp great that someone could stand up and take notice. At least making me out of a professional songwriter. This is the reason BiaB will be worth the money for me. If I was a great piano player and musician I wouldn't need Band in a Box..but then again maybe I would. I would build my production from it. Get it all structured. Timing perfect. Add my drums and bass. So yes even if you are a great musician it could be worth your money I bed. I just hope they get this 2014 very early in December. I don't want this to be another 2013.5 wait that never happens. I am not buying this thing until the latest version is out that is for sure. Some guy on here I just read him saying he just purchased this. I thought oh bad idea. He will miss out on all the new real tracks. So hopefully he will be able to get it upgraded for free.

I better get going. I have Album Covers to prepare!!! WOW!!!