It doesn't matter if I can hear my wonderful BiaB productions as much as the people buying my albums. I can listen to my songs on tinny 5 dollar speakers. But if a sexy girl in Japan buys it she may have the best of the best to listen to it on, so I would like to have the best sound. But sure it won't matter much. I am sure my vocal recording will be the weak link. Though I did buy a 300 sound effects processing device for some better quality vocals.

All of the input so far tells me that I should save the money and go for the one under Audiophile. Far and few between say to buy it. I still think I am going for the Gold and getting the 679 dollars Audiophile. I get a nice hard drive with it as I said is worth at least 50 dollars. So apparently for about 150 dollars I am getting all the best sound. And I am sure BiaB spent thousands of dollars on these recording sessions. How much do you think? 50,000? Over the years producing the real tracks? Or more do you think? Take a guess anyone that may know the studio cost of recording all of them. Let me know. Then when you give me a big number I will say WOW Great the 679 dollars was well spent.

I just hope they get this thing for sale in December. Because I have waited a few months for this. And after I get involved then I can be more a part of this forum since I will have some experience with it. I still have to prove myself here. I have nothing yet. I am not a great musician either. But maybe BiaB can help me with all that. I will write and produce a song in a weekend with this thing I hope. Export it and have something to be proud of.