Great I am glad I was the one that finally shut down this obsolete 2013.5 posting. It is due time. So I might as well just add to it making it kind of like my journal. I have been going around acting like a bigshot talking about my albums I am producing with Band in a Box. Wow everyone is excited about it all over town....not really. Nobody is jumping up and down. Likely they don't believe it will happen. But this isn't your Daddy's Capital Records produced album. Signed to their label. This is lil ole me with a lil ole project that will keep me busy. Probably earn me 500 bucks over time selling the album. So I won't be an overnight sensation by any stretch of the imagination. But in my world when I write and produce these some greats and start selling them I am successful. With Band in a Box we can become the music business I believe. You see my wonderful record label there on my avatar. Wow! I win again. As long as you are having a good time with what you are doing. So even my low expections are good enough for me!! Anything more than that is icing on the cake with BIAB!!!