Well I was rattling on a lot about listening to my songs with my cheap speakers. But yeah I understand when I get serious about mixing my songs I will get some nice monitors. Those M-Audio monitors are right up my financial alley someday. I am sure the monitors that are twice expensive and more aren't going to be that much better for hearing all the sounds you need to hear. I like the looks of those M-Audio BX5 D2. I will buy BiaB then get those. But I wonder what my headphones would do with hearing all of the sounds I need to hear when recording. I think M-Audio is very popular. Maybe one of he best selling monitor's worldwide. I thought I read that. Not sure but that is about the price I would pay so only a millionaire would those Focal Solo6 Be - 6.5" Monitors at 1350 each. You have to make big money at least. Remind me when I get rich to keep the frugal mind. Keep my perspective and don't start buying something like those. Buy M-Audio even when I have 2.5 Million in my bank!! If you buy the most expensive things in life your money falls fast. Buy happy fools!!