Thank all of you - Tommy, George, Guenter, Greg, Danny and Floyd, I appreciate the extra listen and feedback.

Danny, it's going from 1 to 1maj7 every two bars in the verses. I will give what you said some serious thought. Have never played with a live trumpet player but did sing with a terrific sax player.

Wow, Floyd. that made my day! Might be a fun project for me. On this song, I wanted to do an arrangement like I heard as a kid in our racially mixed church - where half the crowd clapped on the down beat - with the "choir" increasing punch and a big finish but I got frustrated trying to get the voices like I wanted, especially the males.

Well, based on this little experiment and my battles with allergies/sinus, I should learn how to really use Melodyne. I'll have to figure out how to keep the fullness of my natural flat sharp whatever voice since my husband thinks it makes me sound in tune but "sucks the soul out" of my voice.

Yet another thing to learn. To quote myself, I can use all the help I can get. LOL!