Not long now this 2013.5 will be a thing of the past so I better rattle more off on it. We are getting closer to December. It is now Nov 24 so this thing might be rolling out with bells on before we know it. My luck January will be here and no word. Wouldn't that be something? Just when I want to buy this program they didn't get it done. We will see.

I haven't managed to save anything toward the purchase. Not with the Executive Costco Card and T-Mobil hundred dollar prepaid taking my 200 dollars. But at least my credit card has a zero balance. So I pay 200 cash next month and go into debt about 500 dollars to get the Hard Drive and Wave files. Why not go for it? My dreams of producing my own albums is on its way.

Sure some bigshot producers may not think they are ready for the radio but for my downloadable independent productions of original words and music they might be great. For sure they will make my songs worth something in comparison to the Bare-Bones rhythm guitar I have had in the past. Say hello to new styles and opening my horizons with my creativity.

I wonder how much studio time they put into this program yearly? How many more hours of Real Tracks will it have this year in comparison to last year? And will they add more Bossa Nova this year? And how much more? I don't know how they do it. Do you think they might spend 20,000 dollars for Real Tracks productions a year? Just take a wild guess. Just curious.

Ok I better get going. Santa Claus is coming to town!! WOW!!

Last edited by SlyRuby; 11/24/13 09:28 AM.