i find Cubase to be very complicated, and a big learning curve. I have a version and have never tracked with it.

I usae RB for 95% of DAW work i do It actually does almost everything i need. However it is lacking in a few areas. Most of those you will not need at first. Learn RB and learn it well. Then add a good DAW later for things like Detailed automation, and such. Hopefully over the next years Rb will add those features as well. and there will be no need.

I recently bought Studio one only cause there artist version came with my interface free, and i grabbed the producer version for $49 black friday upgrade. I also own Sonar X-1, and Multitrackstudio, as well as reaper 4.5 truth is i never open Sonar anymore, and i never open Reaper either, really i hardly ever open MTS. I work for the most part in RB. If i want to really polish up a project with fancy automation and a few more plugs, some lane comping, Studio one will do all that.

It is my deep hope that RB adds those feature soon so I can just stay there 100% I love what the guys said about starting a project in BiaB and moving natively to RB and there you can generate tracks and part seemlessly.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.