Originally Posted By: Mus
Well, it would be great if they have spent the time making the holds, shots and endings sound more natural across all styles and maybe fixing the midi file output.

Already a great product for the most part but I find these 'little' things spoil it sometimes. Very fiddly to get them all right I daresay but essential for the finished article.

I would rather they did that than release more and more Gigabytes of real instruments that only work 90%.

Cheers
M

I agree, the intros and endings seem an after thought but a good ending or intro can really make a song come alive. The other thing I've noticed is that the sound quality between real styles vary a lot. This is not so could if putting an album together and you use different styles from say "country" sets. Some will have better drums sounds than others, better base sounds than others etc. The differences are massive. I doubt PG Music could solve that but certainly record new real tracks with better levels, mixing and recording equipment for better continuity between tracks.