I just bought BiaB WOW I AM IN THE GAME of production. My songwriting will be back better than ever. My online albums will be in over 750 Stores. My dreams are coming true!!! lol I just ordered it all for 709 dollars total. I got the 25 dollar bonus deal. The audiophile version. They don't cut the prices for first time buyers. So I get no discounts I guess. I think they should have gave me 50 dollars off though really. But anyway I put it all on my credit card. I didn't get around to saving any money for it. I think I will pay maybe 159.00 on it tonight though. That leaves me a balance of 550 dollars. Next month pay 200. So as you can see this won't be costing me in interest. I am looking forward to getting started with this soon.

Hey Matt Finley, by the way. Do you think they added quite a bit to the program this year? Do you think it sounds like more than usual? What did you think when you first read what you are getting in the 2014 version? Since you are very experienced with this program and what you usually get. Do you think they gave you more than you expected? Let me know please.

Thanks,
Sly Ruby

Last edited by SlyRuby; 12/01/13 12:52 AM.