Congratulations on your purchase. Yes, I am a twenty-year user. In all that time, I have never been disappointed in a new version. Sometimes we don't get all that we asked for in new features, but that is always offset by brilliant innovations that we come to appreciate once we understand them. This version includes changes that address two common requests, to overhaul the user interface and allow users to create their own RealTracks. As time goes on, that will be a game changer for this program. Don't overlook some of the exciting developments in MIDI, too. There's more than enough new here to excite.

And it's not a well-kept secret that some of us are beta testers, so we have been using the new program for awhile. That's why I'm hanging around tonight, to answer questions about the new version where I can. My knowledge goes way beyond reading about the new features.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors