You are saying now people can create their own Real Tracks? Before nobody could create them? But now they can? How was this allowed? What did they do to the program that made this possible? Also if this is true will producers be out selling BiaB Real Tracks that they have created themselves? So we will see Larry's Jazz Real Tracks for 50 dollars online?

Also I cancelled out my order and bought the OmniPAK Audiophile for 100 more dollars. Coming to 809.00 delivered. I thought maybe I should go for it. I just bought a new guitar a few months ago and it looks like they have a lot of nice lessons. If I can learn something from these lessons I will have spent my 100 dollars wisely. If I were to buy all of these separately it would cost me a bundle. Some of the program I might never use. But I think it might have been a good idea to go for it.

I also went for the 25 dollar Bonus for the 2014. So I got everything I could get. This is a good investment for me. I know 800 dollars is a lot for poor boy's on a limited income but I will take maybe 4 months to pay this off. When I start putting together some great tracks with this I can start my songwriting. I will put together my music first. Then I will put my words and music to my tracks. Start writing my albums. I will listen to The Great American Songbook for some great ideas.

I sing these songs in Second Life Live all of the time. I try and emulate the singers most of the time. Sinatra, Perry Como, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett. I do my best. If I can write songs similar to what these guys have done WOW! But who knows what I will come up with. As I said before one of my first projects is to do something like Sinatra did with Antonio Carlos Jobim with some Bossa Nova flavor to it. That is my hope. I think they have a lot of Bossa Nova with BiaB.

Anyway I will have plenty to work on in 2014. I am sure some of my BiaB productions will be great. I will become a prolific songwriter again after many years of not writing. I will create my own music business. No need to contact any of the Big Shot companies. No need to beg for their acceptance. I am doing my own thing. I will sell some online albums. Even if it is 2 or 3 albums a month I am a winner lol. This is all for my own satisfaction. Sure who knows I might try to submit them to a couple companies for kicks later. But really it is all for my own entertainment!! We are all stars wit BiaB by our side!!