Thanks Video Track!! Yes I have a lot of hope for what I will be able to accomplish with this program and all of the Real Tracks. It makes producing some great songs possible for someone like me that isn't rich. Sure to some buying an 800 dollar OMNI-PAK with everything PG Music has to offer means you have to be almost rich lol. But if you have a credit card and can pay 200 a month it will be paid off in no time. I think I will pay about 15 dollars in interest or less to the bank so that isn't much. What I get is a few albums produced over time. I get hundreds of hours of studio musician recordings. And with my ability to write songs and sing pretty good I think I will get some nice original songs produced with this. I have been improving my vocals in the last year singing in Second Life the virtual world. Live performances. You sing at the venues inside that virtual world. I don't sing too much now. I just have a weekly show at Cafe Casablanca now. So anyway I have been singing The Great American Songbook. Sinatra and the rest of them. So learning to at a very high level like that takes time. I do pretty good at emulating him. But who knows how close I am to getting real good. I am at least as good as Sinatra in his final days singing. But he ended up singing when his vocal cords really were not up to it. Very rough. Who knows even at that stage he was probably better than me lol. Anyway I keep working at it. Smoothing things up. Trying to make my vibrato flow without hesitation. No skips. Just relax and sing the notes. So now I can try and produce some tracks songs that can allow me to produce some songs maybe similar to Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Tony Bennett, Harry Connick Jr. I hope this will happen for me. I will do my best and keep working on it. 25 years back I wrote a collection of Country Songs. I came up with a fake country voice that sounded authentic enough. A decent guitar strum. But writing country with basic chords was all I could do. And now that I have this program I hope I can write some songs in the genre that I sing in now. WOW!! At least it makes for a great hobby. I will have my online albums. I hope at least one in 2014. And a few more songs in possibly other styles. In fact I think I will also work on my old country songs. Produce them in BiaB. I know there is a lot of country tracks in it. I also might try to put them into another genre also. See what I can do. But a lot of times country just won't work in other genres. Though Hank Williams Sr songs did. At least the one called Half as Much...Rosemary Clooney really made that sound great and turned it into a standard. I sing that myself with her track. Enough rattling on.

Also I see someone else was interested in the OMNI-PAK. Yes they do need to showcase this deal more. But they just didn't have the room to do it on that download page. They need to add a link where it really showcases it and make a page for that. I did let them know they need to update it to show exactly what you get. And tell us you will get the very latest BiaB with this deal and all of the
files. 2014. I first ordered the 697 dollar Hard Drive Audiophile. Then I saw the OMNI-PAK offer and
that was one of the reason I cancelled. I checked all of the programs that I would be getting with the OMNI deal. A lot of guitar courses, and also some piano. I just bought a new guitar 3 or 4 months ago and don't use it. I thought I would. But I said to myself I should get the OMNI-PAK. Enjoy the Jazz Guitar courses. I want to play some Jazz guitar. Maybe I will buy a keyboard in a year or two and work on the Piano lessons for Jazz also. So this is educational. And they have more programs to offer also. If I bought them alone it might be 300 or 400 dollars who knows. So for an extra 100 dollars in debt I said go for it. This is for your music education. So I say just go for it and buy the 809 dollar total Omni-PAK Audiophile version. Well that price includes the 25 dollar Bonus Files that is offered in the 2014 BiaB deal. I think they made it hard for me to add that to the order. But I got it in the order also. So yes get everything you can. Then next year I might just get the discounted download for being a return customer. I highly doubt I will go for the audiophile. Why not go for the big discount on all of the new files? I just thought I would initially go for the Wav files to have a huge collection of the best they have. Then next year I can get the compressed Real Tracks for cheap and likely be very happy with the quality. I probably will won't even hear the difference. And if I create some songs that are masterpieces then I may say I want to produce these in the highest quality I can for sure. So I could then buy the hard drive with the Wav's at that point.

Someday I will have some real questions for everyone. And also will be learning where I can answer questions I hope also as I learn. I am downloading now. So let me get back to that.

Goodnight and Goodluck!!

Sly