Like a lot of musicians I have pages of sheet music. What I would like to do is copy them so I can load them into my computer. I thought of scanning but that process is too slow when one considers you have the time spent arranging the sheet on the glass or reducing the scan size so the finished product fits an 8 1/2" by 11" sheet of paper and then waiting for the mechanical process of the scanner. I thought it might be easier to photograph them. What I would like to do is build some kind of rack such that the area where the document would lie, would have some kind of frame that defines the area to be photographed, and then have the sides of the rack at some defined focal length so that the camera would sit in a frame above the document. I envision just sliding the document into the document holder and snapping a picture. My concerns are that I want the document picture to be taken as a full size 8 1/2" by 11". Do I just adjust the "legs" of the rack so the viewfiner is filled, or is there some other magic math I need? Any comments will be appreciated. DennisD

There are only 3 kinds of musicians: those that can count, and those that can't!
PC AMD A4-5300 APU 3.4 GHz, 8gb RAM, 1T HDD, Windows 10,
Reaper 4.77, BIAB2018, PTPA12, RB2018, Roland VS-880 DAW