I think I will wait until my hard drive comes in to really get started. I probably will buy another identical hard drive so I can fully back up what I bought. I don't want this one to go out and I will lose my investment.

Also I know I have been a little type happy around here about my big productions lol. This won't be over night. I will really have to get familiarized with this program before I do anything real great with it. So I am giving myself 6 months to slowly get to know how to use it. I have to take it slow and enjoy the learning. Not expect too much too fast.

I am sure some buy it with big expectations and think they can create some great songs from minute when. And when they can't they try and get a refund. Those few people are weak and will never accomplish anything worth while. I know this program and all of the tracks I bought have the capability of probably more than I think.

For now I am searching online for Videos of people giving some tutorials. I think even if the tutorial is a little old most of the functionality should still be there. I will get back to it now. See what I can learn tonight.