Hey Finely, hows your trumpet playing? I hope great. I don't mean I will buy the identical drive from PG Music for 700 dollars. Just another drive just like it so I can save all my files to it for backup. I don't have enough room on this pc for all that I ordered. Once I get my drive and have it backed up I can start trying to figure BiaB out. It might take me a good month to get the basic fundamentals down. I hope I will. I have to keep looking for good tutorials. Too bad BiaB doesn't give us a complete Video Tutorial on 2014. It woud really simplify it all. So far I found a couple called Bozos on what I ordered. And Bozo 1 has no video. The second one does. I guess I will get back to reading the help files too. My albums will not be all produced in a month lol. Maybe I will take 2014 just to try and enjoy being part of this community. Like I am in the BiaB University. Enjoy my learning. Don't worry about producing anything yet. Tonight I just imported an mp3 and checked out the chords on The Days Of Wine and Roses. I won't be one of the losers that get depressed because they can't start using it like a pro right from the get go so they want their money back. Those are the people that never have their dreams come true. Let's see if I can figure something out tonight.