I also have a Brazilian Wish. That is my Frychester Virtual Band project. I have the com to that. A site online. If you want to check out my potential album cover. I want that all Brazilian style. Bossa Nova. So that was a good choice your Brazilian wish. I also just registered SlyRuby the domain so I can produce under that name. So at least I do have a couple projects named already. Right now I am reading the help files. Looking at the preferences in BiaB now. Getting familiar. Actually looking at it and saying I likely will never use 9 out of 10 of these settings. Maybe I will when I find out what they all mean. But I am sure using real tracks you wouldn't have to even mess with all of these settings. So I think some people could get a little scared and overwhelmed at first when really they could be making some beautiful music in no time if they just get the fundamentals down. That is what I have to do now so I am back it!! NOW! Listening to the Great American Songbook as I do it. That is good entertainment.