No I am no newbie with installing things. I have been building pc's and installing things for years. After AVG gave me a Trojan note for Amplitude I stopped it. But then decided it was likely a false alarm because I highly doubt that PG Music would associate themselves with a company that would do that. So I tried again and not it just won't install. So you can try to paint me up as a newbie if you want. But that isn't the case. Sure I am for the functionality of BiaB. But not simply installing something. It would be nice if Amplitude didn't open up AVG and say it has a trojan though. That is what caused this in the first place. My fear of that. Irrespective it AVG was wrong. AVG is very popular. So I wonder what it is detecting that it just doesn't like.

I don't like all the sign ups that I have to do for that. You can like it. It is my choice. You go through your hoops. I will go through mine. You love hoops. I may not. This is my choice. In my opinion if they had less hoops and had some kind of a link for us to casually go to their site fine. But I though I bought Amplitude with OmniPAK? I would like to own that program free and clear without all that red tape. Maybe you work for that company who knows. That may be a great plugin. We will see if it will ever be installed if I can get the remnants of the initial installing out of my pc.

Sly
Newbie at Biab No Newbie on the pc and installations that is for sure

Last edited by SlyRuby; 12/06/13 08:57 PM.