Sure is a good price for that unit. I am looking at it now. I would like to get that one for the very good value. The price that I can afford. But the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Audio Interface. That one is 174.99 and your's is 59.00. That is a huge difference. The Focusrite does have midi which I might be using with a keyboard someday.

Lexicon Alpha Desktop Recording Studio 59.00

Record up to 2 tracks at once
44.1kHz to 48kHz sample rates, 16-bit or 24-bit resolution
One XLR mic, two TRS line, and one Hi-Z instrument inputs
Two TRS and RCA line outputs
Software suite includes Cubase LE4 and Lexicon Pantheon VST reverb plug-in

Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Audio Interface 174.99

Two award winning Focusrite microphone pre-amps
Dual mic/line instrument inputs on combination XLR/TRS front-panel connectors
Precision, quality conversion at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling
Better than 105dB dynamic range on record and playback
Operates solely on bus power

Wow this is a hard decision. Your is a bargain and sounds great. Focusrite has Midi in case I get the
keyboard in a few months. I heard you can also record out to audio but if I can figure out how to edit the midi it might be nice to have. The Focusrite will put me in debt a little more. What I did was bought BiaB Audiophile. Paid it off by selling an old Lexus and putting more money to it. All but a couple hundred really. But last night I pulled the trigger on iZotope Bundle for 399.00 with Nectar 2 Vocal Production Suite, Ozone 5, Alloy 2,. Since they got an Emmy I guess recently for this program RX3 audio repair software I thought hey they know what they are doing. And when I saw the Vocal Production plugin I bought it within a couple hours I would say. Just to make my studio nice. But now I found out after playing around in RealBand that I can't record vocals without recording the other tracks on that track also. No group out I guess it is called. And though someone told me I could do something else with the cables directly from my mic channels I just have to buy one of these pc audio interfaces. So this means I will be in debt about 600.00. Though that isn't much really. I just bought 700 dollars in BiaB with no regrets. So this with my 350 dollar Shure SM7B It will be about 1700 dollars. But hey if this studio really records some nice songs then it is well worth it. I won't add my TC Helicon Voice Life Play GTX to it at 350 dollars because I don't believe I am using it for vocal effects at all, now that I have iZotope's vocal suite Nectar 2. So I wish you luck and wish myself luck with producing some great songs. I will go now and buy one. Likely the Focusrite but it sure would be nice to go for the one you have at that price. I know if would still make my recordings very nice. Ok thanks!! Sorry for rattling on. I type a little too good for my own good lol.