Sly I have tried the auto-sens and it does work as advertised. But to be honest I rarely use it as my Octa-Capture is away from my computer so it is much easier for me to use the input and output mixers in the included driver software. Note you can only activate auto-sens from the unit and not from the software.

The reason it is away from my computer is two fold. One is there is no room near my computer as it is set up now. The other is the fact that I have 10 inputs and outputs and I didn’t want all those cords near the computer, especially the input cords. You know the one everyone trips on! If I can save and get the computer music station that I want then I may have it closer to my computer. But for now it is what it is.

Back to your question yes it does work and that is a fact that I had forgotten until your message. I should try it again when I’m recording from multiple inputs. Thanx for reminding me about it!

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware