Hey Larry,

Thanks for the video to The Recording Revolution. I watched that. Sounds like you gave that to me at a good time. I only bought three plugins for 399.00 from iZotope. So I will keep it at that. Though he is probably right I could have just used the stock ones and got good at those. But even he bought a truckload of them over the years. But luckily I heard what he said now to I don't find more plugins and buy those too lol. But the ones I have are everything I need in plugins. All aspects of the getting everything right. And all the great presets to give me guidance for various types of sound. Without them I wouldn't have a clue what settings could be best for my productions. And luckily I got them on sale too.

I will go back and read his ebook some now. Check out more of his videos and subscribe to them. Because that guy has some good principles. I see that he isn't out to sell us anything. Though he did speak of pro tools as an industry standard if someone is ever considering going pro. Just to have that around would be nice he essentially said. I thought it was Cubase before. I have heard of Pro Tools however. Though I will go with what he said. Use the DAW that you have. That is all I need. I have RealBand. Why not use that? I have my iZotope plugins that make it even better. I don't need to spend any money on a DAW like pro tools or Reaper when as you can see when you open RealBand you see the multi-tracks right in front of you. It's all there. I am sure a pro could use RealBand and create an album using it and get a grammy award.

So now I will just pay off about 600 dollars in about 3 months or so. Be zero in debt. Then maybe consider a keyboard so I can add some original notes notes to my song. Add some melody here and there. I just got my package from Canada 2 and a half hours ago. BiaB Audiophile is still unopened. I am not jumping to it because I want to treat it kind of like a present from Santa. You wait patiently. Then open it when the time is right lol. Also my Roland QuadCapture Audio Interface is preparing to ship from Amazon now it says. So give me a few days to get this rolling. So now my plans are it is BaiB University all 2014 taking it slow. Learning all I can. Enjoying it at every level. Don't let them beat you down making you feel inept by calling you a newbie. Because in a year you might just produce a song that will make that clown's head spin! Also now I am going to study up at The Recording Revolution website. I already like that guy's style of teaching. He isn't trying to sell a certain product I can see that. But who knows he might have something for sale somewhere I am sure. A book or two I don't know. But that is ok. He should make something on teaching people the ropes somehow.