Great John I checked it out. I will hold out for now. Looks like he could be making some money. I like his concept. Trying to keep people from buying a lot of things they don't need. Seems unbias. Looking out for us. Though he seems to be pushing Pro Tools very hard. If you want to go pro you need pro tools. It is the industry standard and you should have it around at least basically. I am not so sure about that. You can't even load your VST's in that DAW I see. But you can if you use some kind of adapter I was just reading about. I thought Cubase was the leader? The standard? I am sure people that want to be pro don't need Pro Tools. In fact since he told me I have to have Pro Tools I am steering toward Cubase. That DAW accepts VST Plugins. I was just on their site checking out a video on it. It looks very good. Though I will see what I can do with RealBand. Learn in RealBand first. Get some songs under my belt first. Why get ahead of myself thinking I need anything new. I forget who told me what. It might have been you that is for Reaper?? Not sure. I haven't seen any videos on it. It could be nice. But when you open that program nothing is there. All the channels or tracks aren' even created. I wish they would have it look full and interesting with all the components when you open it initially. That one is half the price of Cubase. But the one I have now I bought with BiaB so I will get to that one.