Hey Sly,

First thanks for your postings. Your enthusiasem is contagious and reminds me why I love music. Whatever you do, keep your joy.

You're putting together a heck of a music production system.

The Berklee Introduction To Music Production at Coursea is a great suggestion. It will open your eyes regarding the potential of music production and of the workflow needed to complete a song project. Good news is the class doesn't require using any specific daw. You'll have a good opportunity to learn how to do many common daw tasks in RealBand.

Last may I suggest you take a look at ProAudioDVDs.com. David Wills has been providing audio training to home studio owners for a long time and has free and for purchase videos. Many manufacturers have used him to introduce new products to their new owners. He also has many videos on YouTube.

Another good choice for video training is Groove3 Groove3 offers solid training in the basics of recording, editing, mixing and mastering. It also offers video training on most daws, but not RealBand. The best feature is the all access pass for $99. You can view any video they have for a year.

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home