Thanks I am just putting together this all by chance. I heard about BiaB years ago but I didn't think much of it. But then again years back it probably was about as much as I thought. Because it was just starting out. But now years later the many years of RealTracks made something very interesting for me. I wanted it after I heard a lady perform in Second Life the virtual world...doing a show. And she always referred to her band during her show. It sounded like a live band. But I thought how could she get this band together on every gig she had? Seemed like a lot to do for a few dollars in tips for a virual world show. So I asked her about it. I said hey is that a real band you are playing with? She said no it is Band in a Box. Oh really wow...I might have said. I was interested right away. So I went to the site and I saw 2013 up for sale. I thought maybe a new one is coming out soon. I was waiting then for about a month for the .5 version. I thought I might get that one. But a couple months went by and that still didn't come out. Then I said well if it comes out I am not getting it, now I will just wait for Christmas and get the big update I heard about. So I went for it and bought the Audiophile. In fact I have the package here unopened. I receieved it yesterday. I think I might open it tonight. I didn't want to jump to it too fast. I wanted to wait a while building up my mind like a Christmas gift. Though maybe I will wait because I have to rehearse a Christmas show. I am doing a show tomorrow night at this North Pole venue in Second Life tomorrow night at 4pm. Ok thanks for the link to the training videos I appreciate it