Hi Tommy!

No offense taken whatsoever. Music is an ever-learning process and any constructive comments we get...we relish! We only want to make our music as good as we can. Constructive critiques from knowledgeable folks is the best way to achieve that. Please...feel free to comment as you like. We appreciate your input!!!!

I agree with you on the background. When Di first listened to this, she made a similar comment. I think the two of you are right. I no longer have the original trax for this...computer glitch gobbled them and 4 or 5 other songs in that folder. So, I really can't go back and remix/rearrange without doing it over from scratch...sucks!

On my view meters, the sax and vocal showed to be about the same volume. But, I'll keep yourt comments in mind for future mixes!

Thanks again...it's always a pleasure to hear from you! Hope 2014 treats you great!

Al & Di

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops