Since the addition of the full screen (CTRL+T) feature, I'm using more and more the menus to control the program in full screen mode. However, finding the right option is often not easy, since the menus organization is a really chaotic, in my opinion. Take a look, for example, to the "File" menu:

You can see here, on the same menu at least six diferent "Open" commands, all of them disperse over the menu
:
Open
Open MIDI File
Open Audio
Open Audio with Chords
Open Karaoke File
Open Special (with an extra submenus with a lot more "Open Comands"

It's the same situation with "Save / Export" commands on the same menu, and with other menus (example: "Window" menu): There are a lot of similar options on the same menu, occupying nearly the whole screen, but they're not ordered / grouped functionally, and while you can find several redundant, unnecesary and repeated commands (ex "Import MGU Song", which appears also on the "Open Special" command) you can't find some very important commands, like "Songpicker" window or "Recent songs", for example.

In my opinion, this is one of the main reasons why most of the people (especially newcomers) perceive BIAB as a difficult and confusing program.

Wouldn't be easier to group all the related Commands into submenus, deleting the redundant ones and adding the ones that are still not there? That would greatly help to visualize the right action to the end user, will improve the workflow and will reduce the learning curve to newcomers.

BIAB 2024, latest build.